Welcome to the Agile Community!
Here is the June’s Aveiro Community Meetup!
“The forgotten half of change”
Actually the topic of this session could sound “The way you implement changes will never be the same”. Why? Because this is what people say at the end of Monika’s presentations. They discover a new way of approaching change! And it repeats every time she speaks about change management and explains the researched based PROSCIⓇ ADKARⓇ model.
The presentation she prepared for us will:
- Fast-track your understanding of change management and its application on leading change in your team or organization
- Explain why in case you want to implement change you need to change twice
- Walk you through each of the five elements of successful change
- End with a quick exercise so you can start putting the model into action on your own project
Monika Wojtasińska-Felício helps teams to work better, focusing on what really matters. She has 10 years of professional experience, helping multiple companies with people-related issues and change implementation projects. She was born in Poland, currently living and working in Portugal. Monika leads Teammatters which aims to help organisations implement modern agile and grow teams from good to great, so they can be like a race boat not the Titanic. Do you want to learn what is the forgotten half of change and implement your changes faster? Come and learn how to make your changes successful.
The meetup will be held in English.
• 18h45 – Welcome
• 19h00 – Talk “The forgotten half of change”, by Monika Wojtasińska-Felício
• 20h00 – Coffee Break & Networking
• 20h15 – Open Space Discussions
• 21h00 – Final notes
The meetup will be on Wednesday, 21 June 2017, between 6:45 pm – 9:00 pm at Universidade de Aveiro – Sala do Senado – Edifício Central e da Reitoria.
This event is FREE to attend for people that RSVP a ticket at Meetup.com.