Agile Connect will organize, with the support of Scrum Alliance, its 1st Agile Conference, the Regional Scrum Gathering® Portugal 2016, one of the Scrum Alliance’s flagship conferences around the world in 2016, an astonishing opportunity for you to connect, share and learn with the Lean & Agile community across Europe.
We aim to foster a competitive and dynamic Learning-based Economy by investing on People Talent.
The gathering will be held on December 1-3, 2016.
The event will take place at ISEP Congress Centre in Porto City, Portugal.
Agile Executives, Developers, Teams, Managers, Product Owners, Trainers, Coaches and Consultants across several industries will come to the Regional Scrum Gathering® Portugal 2016 to learn and share their passion for Scrum, Lean & Agile: we are expecting 400+ participants from around the world to attend.
Attendees across all disciplines and levels of experience, either mature or brand new, enterprise-wide or team-centric, will find the finest knowledge, resources and people at the Regional Scrum Gathering® Portugal 2016.
Theme & Tracks
We will have 4 main tracks, featuring different elements in “Transforming the World of Work”:
- Scaling Agile: what does it mean, what approach or patterns to use, what need to change when adopting agile at scale, real world cases, etc…
- Scrum in Education: why and how Agile values, principles and practices can be adapted to Education to better develop our children’s knowledge and social skills, enhance their learning retention and promote higher achievement levels.
- Agile Transformation: why and how Agile values, principles and practices can help organizations to achieve sustainable growth, delight customers through continuous innovation, and develop people’s capabilities.
- Coaching & Facilitation: why and how coaching can help teams to achieve high performance, and individuals to increase their autonomy, achieve mastery and make work more meaningful.
Additionally, the conference steering committee will accept great sessions on the following 4 knowledge areas:
- Lean & Kaizen: why and how apply Lean Thinking and Kaizen Philosophy to maximize customer value while minimizing waste.
- Product Development: what it takes to be an effective product owner and how to master product management to delight customers and take advantage of market opportunities.
- Engineering Practices: DevOps culture, mastery and best practices, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Refactoring, Pair Programming, etc… You know the drill.
- Customer Development: how to discover and validate the right market for your idea, build the right product features that solve customers’ needs, and test your business model and tactics for acquiring and converting customers.
The Regional Scrum Gathering® Portugal 2016 will be a Scrum, Lean & Agile immersive learning and collaboration experience comprising:
- Keynotes (60 minutes).
- Regular Talks (45 minutes).
- Case Studies (45 minutes).
- Workshops (half-day and full-day).
- Open Space Sessions (30 minutes).
- Coaches Clinic Sessions (30 minutes).
For All Practitioners, Change Agents & Decision Makers
Each track will host beginner, intermediate and advanced sessions, so whether you’re new to Scrum or an expert, we will have a session for you:
- Beginner (Shu, 守) sessions, for attendees with 0-1 years of Scrum experience.
- Intermediate (Ha, 破) sessions, for attendees with 1-3 years of Scrum experience.
- Advanced (Ri, 離) sessions, for attendees with over 2 years of solid Scrum implementation experience.
Join us and your Lean & Agile friends for the Regional Scrum Gathering® Portugal 2016, December 1-3, 2016 in Porto, Portugal!