By attending the Scrum Gathering Portugal® 2016 you will learn from real Agile tested-
Learn from our Consortium Members and #SGPT2106 Partners Microsoft and Nokia, and other organizations like HSBC, Optimizely, Siemens, Farfetch, Altitude Software, Thales, Xeriph, Promove, Telus, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro and Colégio Casa Mãe, among others!
Case Studies (45 minutes):
- Self-organizing Teams, by Rui Melo.
- Scaling Agility with LeSS, by Ran Nyman.
- Lessons learned the hard way, by Ricardo Fiel.
- Effective Retrospectives, by Samuel Cavalcante.
- Climbing the Testing Pyramid, by Cristiano Cunha.
- Global Agile Scaling by Pairing, by Dulce Gonçalves.
- Let’s Ruck: High Tempo Scrum, by Keith Nottonson.
- The Microsoft Agile Transformation Story, by Donovan Brown.
- Managing complexity with Agile principles, by Joaquim Baptista.
- Descaling Globally – Implementing LeSS at HSBC, by Gez Smith.
- Rocking Agile – How to do Agile in a Rock Band, by Nuno Pereira.
- Gamification: a Motivation Tool for Agile Projects, by Analia Irigoyen.
- Scrum Flexibility: How to apply it onto different scenarios, by Felipe Oliveira.
- From projects to product: Tales from an Agile Transformation, by Carlos Palminha.
- Adapting and adopting Agile to learn Agile Software Development, by Avelino Ferreira.
- Top 10 Dos and Don’ts of Cracking the Code of a Success Agile Transformation, by Julliane Jones.
- eduScrum application in an interdisciplinary project of Natural Sciences and Geography, by Filipe Ferreira and Luís Moreira.