- Case Study (45 minutes).
- Scaling Agile.
- Experienced (Ri) Practitioners.
What does it mean for testing when a fast growing company advances through continuous delivery?
On this talk I want to share the evolution we undertake in the testing path to have a fast and reliable way to validate new versions of software.
The mindset change it means for testers (getting back to the basics using the test pyramid and quadrants) and for the team, the automated tests infrastructure needed and how to spread the knowledge throughout the company.
- Understand Testing mindset changes towards Continuous Delivery.
- We cannot do it alone: Collaboration are key for the change.
- Spread the word: Testing “evangelization” to change the mindset.
- Test Strategies for Continuous Delivery and less technical testers.