- Case Study (45 minutes).
- Scrum in Education.
- Beginner (Shu) Practitioners.
Presentation/discussion of a semi-experimental case study aiming at analyzing, quantitatively and qualitatively, the impact of an eduScrum interdisciplinary school project on students learning.
Is the implementation of eduScrum as an interdisciplinary school project possible? How to monitor and assess the impact of eduScrum methodology on student learning? What are the strengths and improvement areas in the application of the methodology in a school context?
The session, by sharing a case study by the authors, and encouraging an informal discussion with the public, seeks to address these issues.
- To present the implementation of eduScrum as an interdisciplinary school project.
- To expose the monitoring and evaluation strategies of eduScrum methodology on student learning.
- To analyze and discuss the impact of the on students´ learning.
- To provide a retrospective of the work, including the strengths and improvement areas in the application of the methodology in a school context.