- Case Study (45 minutes).
- Agile Transformation.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
For organizations looking for change, learn from TELUS’ stark failures and astounding successes on their journey from waterfall to Agile.
IT and business leaders are increasingly fixated on how to implement Agile successfully within their organizations. While some are successful, many others struggle.
In this talk, Julianne Jones will share how one of Canada’s largest global communications companies is cracking the code to being Agile.
She will share her top ten lessons on the journey from waterfall to Agile, learned through both stark failures and astounding successes.
In sharing this journey of Agile transformation, participants will gain practical tools and techniques that anyone could implement tomorrow to increase the effectiveness of any Agile Transformation.
- Understand how one of Canada’s leading companies, which boasts the highest customer satisfaction among Canadian Telcos and highest levels of employee engagement in the world, successfully transformed from waterfall to Agile.
- Practical techniques for moving to Agile that are applicable to any size organization.
- Tips on how to co-create the Agile Transformation with teams, managers and executive stakeholders.
- Leading change management practices to be used across the enterprise to ensure the Agile Transformation is self-sustaining – NO regression to waterfall!