- Masterclass (90 minutes).
- Scrum in Education.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
Learning 3.0 is more than a number. It is a revolutionary way to learn.
This session will explain “What is” and “How” Learning 3.0 works. Learning 3.0 was designed to be a powerful tool to face the complex challenges inside software development activity. In this session, we’ll understand how to put it in practice.
As Learning 3.0 is based in collaborative and emergent learning, we can apply Learning 3.0 from a team Retrospective to an organizational Agile transformation.
We can use Learning 3.0 to solve issues like “How to solve the corporate obstacles to adopt Scrum?”, or “How to grow or scale our Scrum adoption?”.
- Differences between pull and push learning.
- What is emergent learning.
- What is Learning 3.0.
- How to create a collaborative environment for Learning 3.0.
- How to use the Learning Canvas.
- How to apply the Learning Canvas to help an Agile Team or an organization.