- Talk (45 minutes).
- Scaling Agile.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
Build and lead a resilient, responsive organization using the core principles from Scrum, Agile and Lean using easy to understand patterns.
The presentation provides a comprehensive understanding of Agile Lean Leadership (ALL), a set of easy to understand patterns to use when launching an agile transformation.
- The Challenge and the Value (5 min).
- The History of ALL (5 min).
- How to build such an organization (15 min).
- Practical tools for the transformation (10 min).
- A case study – Unomedical (5 min).
- A Road Map – The road less travelled (5 min).
We have worked with transforming client organizations for 10+ years. By adhering strictly to the fundamental values and principles, we can present a straightforward pattern to use in organizational design and implementation.
Participants will after the presentation be able to:
- Tell the main reasons why an agile transformation is necessary, the possible values it brings, and what it consists of.
- Demonstrate a historical perspective and describe the foundation.
- Describe the concept of teams and circles and to start modelling and transforming their organizations using them.
- Describe the need for Agile Lean Organization and list steps for how to begin implementing it.
- Use the practical patterns and templates provided, they can be used to start the process at home the following day.