- Talk (45 minutes).
- Agile Transformation.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
Development teams are becoming Agile, but management still follows predictive life cycle monitoring. In this session, we explore how this creates the deadly cocktail.
The rise in the adoption of Agile-based methods is quite visible in the industry. Many Project Leaders see Agile as a way of doing software development and do not find need of changing their management style.
In this talk, I am addressing how the role of Leader changes while working with Agile. The management style which was before may not work in current Agile based project life cycles. If we mix the predictive life cycle planning and monitoring style with adaptive life cycle execution, it ends up creating the deadly cocktail.
- Awareness of anti-Pattern where only doing is Agile, planning and monitoring are still traditional.
- Awareness of consequences of Agile – traditional cocktail.
- Practical insights into Agile Leadership.
- Practical ideas for the development of Agile Leadership style.