- Talk (45 minutes).
- Coaching & Facilitation.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
Many Agile Coaches are former software developers, some are not. But when technology moves on, well known Agile approaches can be challenged.
Applying the Agile approach of Vertical Story Slicing on Micro-Services is one such example of challenging coaching.
- How can you Vertically Story Slice Micro-Services?
- Where is the real Product in Micro-Services?
- How do you Coach technological challenges, when the team does not know the answer and neither do you?
- When a Micro-Services architecture seems Component based, how do Feature teams work?
- Finally a Case Study of a Micro-Services implementation with six Scrum teams and how they were coached!
A rule for Micro-Services as Product:
“If the case for a Micro-Service has Value on its own then build it as Product.”
- Solutions for Coaching when you are struggling to not give an answer.
- Solutions for Coaching when you do not have the answer and neither does the team.
- Research and Experimentation.