- Talk (45 minutes).
- Agile Transformation.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
On this session you will learn the 5 areas can which be identified as critical success factors in any organization’s endeavor to embrace agility.
While many organizations retain a traditional approach to delivering software, the trend toward shifting to the use of Scrum is indisputable.
A key driver toward this shift is the recognition that high value-add change equates to accelerated pace of implementation and capability to respond to rapidly evolving business needs.
Organizations thus turn to employing a methodology that by design accommodates the ability to effectively react and respond to ever-shifting priorities: Scrum.
On this session you will learn the 5 areas can which be identified as critical success factors in any organization’s endeavor to embrace agility:
- A sustainable Scrum roll-out is a whole-organization transformation.
- An efficient Scrum implementation represents a long-term investment.
- The mind-set shift in support of agility requires adaptations in key processes such as Project Initiation.
- Responsiveness to changing priorities necessitates a different way of thinking about status reporting.
- Large organizations will need to make sure that focus on the vision remains clear.