- Talk (45 minutes).
- Scaling Agile.
- Beginner (Shu) Practitioners.
This session will fast-track your understanding of change management and its application on leading organizational change.
How to smoothly implement changes when not everyone is an early adopter? How to overcome people’s resistance?
It is impossible to make change at the organizational level if you don’t know how to manage change on the individual level. Therefore this session will explain how to involve people individually.
It will walk you through each of the five elements of successful change and end with a quick exercise so you can start putting the model into action on your own project.
- What the change management is and why it is a key competence necessary in the Agile scaling team.
- Understanding change at the individual level.
- The ADKAR model in an organization.
- The ADKAR model applied for your project.
- Examples of corrective actions and actionable steps if any aspect of the ADKAR model is missing.