- Talk (45 minutes).
- Product Development.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
The talk will focus on how to be an effective Product Owner/Manager and what key skills & processes you need to have to thrive.
How to be an effective Product Owner:
- Scope definition: capture scope, epic boards, user stories, prototype, acceptance criteria, backlog, Demo.
- Soft skills: negotiations, empathy, responsibility, independent, ceremonies.
- Do the extra mile: understand customers, manage stakeholders.
- Post Release: analysis, Google Analytics, product improvements, praise the team.
- Training, learning and certification,
- Tracking tools
- Waterfall traps and mistakes.
How to be an effective Product Manager:
- Stakeholder management.
- Expectation management.
- Trust, delegate.
- Competitor analysis.
- Product analysis.
- Ideas backlog.
- Shaping the future of the products.
- Understand customers.
PM vs PO or PM & PO:
- How a PM should work with a PO.
- Share responsibilities.
- Create a profile of an effective Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Identify key skills & behaviors needed for delivering amazing products.
- Identify tools & methods that will help you to be on top of your job.
- Identify Scrum/Agile ceremonies, tactics used for preparing & delivering a product.
- Learn how to deal will powerful stakeholders.
- Learn how a Product Owner and a Product Manager can work together to deliver products.
- Find out the usual mistakes that can happen or be done in the Agile Process.
- Share real life experience from an experienced Product Owner/Product Manager.