- Talk (45 minutes).
- Agile Transformation.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
The job boards contain many Agile anti-pattern roles. Recruiters need our support to do their job better, to truly develop the agile mindset.
For the last 8 months, we have dedicated our free time to teach & coach recruiters on the Agile mindset. Recruiters place Agile change agents into roles & so it is vital that we help support recruiters to do a better job. The anti-pattern roles are symptom of a challenging problems. Both in the lack of Agile knowledge & the organizational pressure recruiters experience to make sales.
Our alternative style of teaching (inspired by Sharon Bowman) & our vision of creating a connected community (with recruiters) has led to increased Agile knowledge & confidence resulting in recruiters challenging client’s anti-pattern requests.
- To explain the “why” behind our adventure, illuminating our intrinsic motivators in a bid to also inspire others to help.
- To share how we created engagement with recruiters & how we incentivized the benefit of learning an Agile mindset.
- To further expand & explain how recruiters developing an Agile mindset provides a 3 way benefit for both recruiters, customers & the Agile & Scrum community.
- To offer insights into how our teaching techniques can help recruiters learn & retain key concepts faster & how creating a supportive & connected community is key for creating a lasting change.