- Talk (45 minutes).
- Coaching & Facilitation.
- Beginner (Shu) Practitioners.
Agile is increasingly being adopted by many IT companies but development teams tend to fight back agility and whoever facilitates its adoption.
The session will revolve around the reasons behind the resistance of the development teams with a focus on the below:
- Agile Adoption Metrics – An analysis of when we can really talk of Agile.
- Transparency and Inspections – Perceptions of a threat.
- Ceremonies and the Cargo Cult – Doing without believing.
- A solution – Strategies to overcome the resistance.
The above topical areas will be supported by an interactive session with the audience.
- Understand the whys and wherefores of the unsuccess of some “wagile” projects.
- Define the strategies to overcome the resistance of the team.
- Validate the Agile framework against the inherent tangible benefits.