- Talk (45 minutes).
- Coaching & Facilitation.
- Beginner (Shu) Practitioners.
Anyone can start sketchnoting. This talk will cover the main techniques and show why you are wasting time and money by not doing it.
You don’t have to be a great writer to compose an e-mail. Likewise, it is not necessary to be great designer to make a sketchnote.
To explain a concept, facilitate a meeting or make personal notes at a conference, a sketchnote is a powerful tool that requires only a pen and a piece of paper.
This talk will cover the main techniques to start sketchnoting, practical experience using this tool, and some neuroscientific basis for its usage.
- What is facilitation.
- What is sketchnoting.
- How to start sketchnoting (basic techniques).
- How to use sketchnotes to get the most of your meetings and ceremonies.
- How to get the most of Scrum Gathering Porto 2016 and other conferences using sketchnotes.
- How sketchnoting is explained by neuroscience.
- How sketchnoting can help your networking.
- Why you should try sketchnoting as soon as possible.
- The differences and similarities between sketchnotes, mind maps, doodles and visual notetaking.
- How the agile mindset explains sketchnoting.