The 1st Agile Connect Conference, aka, the Regional Scrum Gathering Portugal® 2016 (#SGPT2016), will take place at the Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP), which is located in Asprela, the main university area in the north of Porto.
The ISEP Address is:
Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP)
Rua Dr.António Bernardino de Almeida, 431
The ISEP Coordinates are:
- Latitude, Longitude = 41.177849, -8.608103
- GPS/DMS = 41° 10′ 40.2564” N, 8° 36′ 29.1708” W
Travel to Portugal
Agile Connect has partnered with TAP Portugal to offer a discount to all Scrum Gathering® Portugal 2016 participants who make their flight booking and buy their ticket exclusively through TAP Portugal’s website.
Travel from Porto Airport
Alternatively you can travel by subway from the Airport to ISEP. The closest metro station to ISEP is either the IPO subway station (43 minutes from the Airport + 3 minute walk to to ISEP) or the Hospital São João subway station (45 minutes from the Airport + 10 minute walk to ISEP). A single one way trip is 1.85 €.
Travel from Porto downtown
ISEP is also easily accessible by public transport and just 15-30 minutes away from Porto downtown. The easiest and fastest option is to travel by subway between Aliados and IPO subway stations. A single one way trip is only 1.20 €.
The ISEP campus is just across the IPO subway station (01 yellow marker on the map bellow) and is also served by the following STCP city buses (all of them have free WiFi inside for you to enjoy):
- Line 300 between Hospital São João (near ISEP) and Aliados (Porto downtown).
- Line 301 between Hospital São João (near ISEP) and Sá da Bandeira (Porto downtown).
- Line 603 between Marquês (Porto city) and Maia (a nearby city), stopping in front of ISEP.
- Line 803 between Boavista (Porto city) and Rio Tinto (a nearby city), stopping in front of ISEP.
If you are driving, use the following map for directions. The entrance to the ISEP campus parking and to the Conference is located on Rua de S. Tomé (02 and 04 yellow markers):