Here are all Scrum Gathering Portugal® 2016 Workshops!
Remember: all Conference Tickets include free access to all Workshops!
4 Workshops (full day):
- eduScrum Activating Workshop, by Willy Wijnands, Arno Delhij and a surprise :-)
- DevOps: delivering changes for applications and databases, by Eduardo Piairo and Miguel Alho.
- Product Owner – Agile practices that will give you a competitive advantage, by Dananthi Arnott.
- The Surprising Power Of Liberating Structures (Unleashing a Culture of Innovation – Transforming the world of work!), by Hugo Lopes.
6 Workshops (half day):
- Innovation with Jobs To Be Done, by Ricardo Tomé.
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), by Syedur Rahman.
- Agile Engagement: creating the right mindset, by Edwin Hanegraaf.
- Sociocracy 3.0 (S3) – S3 Driver Mapping for Projects and Startups, by James Priest.
- Scrum, Continuous improvement, Prototyping… Learn while having fun!, by Artur Margorani.
- Coaching tools supporting creative problem solving, by Justyna Wykowska and Tomasz Wykowski.