- Workshop (full day).
- Agile Transformation.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust, improving team work, innovation and productivity.
This one-day practical workshop will give you a detailed picture of Liberating Structures and the opportunity to discover and experience eight different methods that you can use to engage everybody while increasing productivity and innovation.
- Get a deep understanding of Liberating Structures’ (LS) essential foundations and core design elements.
- Discover new ways of facilitating that can be implemented regardless of personal style, emotional intelligence or charisma.
- Learn new methods to stimulate innovation and productivity that are practical, simple, and ready to be adapted in everyday settings without additional education, training or certification.
- Have the practice and resources to further explore the full 33 LS
- Explore and experience the surprising power of LS tapping the collective intelligence of the workshop participants while exploring the questions behind the main theme of this scrum gathering.