Created in 2010 by practitioners, for practitioners, Agile Portugal is the premier international conference in Portugal about agile software development and its practices, technologies, attitudes and experiences, and it is suited for both experts and beginners in Agile methods.
The 7th edition of Agile Portugal will take place next June 3-4 and will be held at Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP), where more than 300 attendees are expected for two full days of conference sessions and workshops!
From 35€ only, you can have a remarkable opportunity to meet and learn with some of the best national and international Agile practitioners, while networking and collaborating with +300 Agile professionals from several countries:
- 1 full day of talks = 35€
- 2 full days of talks = 60€
- 2 full days of talks + 1 workshop of your choice = 350€
- 2 full days of talks + 2 workshops of your choice = 600€
By grabbing your ticket here you will have plenty to choose & learn from 3 parallel tracks, covering several Agile development approaches like Scrum, eXtreme Programming and Lean, as well as Engineering Practices and Organizational Patterns:
4 Workshops (half day):
- Coding dojo challenge: SOLID design principles, with Emily Bache.
- Exploring the ‘fluffy’ side of agile, with Geoff Watts and Paul Goddard.
- Continuous innovation & change with PopcornFlow, with Claudio Perrone.
- Sociocracy 3.0: growing organisational agility, navigating complexity, with James Priest, Liliana David and Hugo Lopes.
3 Keynote Talks:
- As a professional programmer, how do you learn new skills?, by Emily Bache.
- Selling The ‘fluffy’ side of agile, by Geoff Watts and Paul Goddard.
- PopcornFlow – continuous evolution through ultra-rapid experimentation, by Claudio Perrone.
3 Invited Talks:
- Learning from product failure to achieve new product success!, by Carlton Nettleton.
- Actionable agile tools, by Jeff Campbell.
- 1 more surprise to be announced!
22 Regular Talks:
- Agile is tasty. Eat your own dogfood, by Artur Margonari.
- Agile gamification in an enterprise SaaS, by César Duarte.
- Agile – a journey, not a destination, by João Brandão.
- Agile – boosting technology innovation, by Carlos Palminha.
- How agile supports Feedzai’s growth, by Diogo Guerra.
- MVP Dimensions, by Ricardo Tomé.
- Scrum vs ScrumAnd vs ScrumBut: which one are you doing?, by Pedro Gustavo Torres.
- TDD for people – jointly designing change in your team, by Douglas Squirrel.
- Daily meetings – more than just standing up and sharing, by Marco António Silva.
- Onboarding with Scrum, by Rona Steinrücken and Jeff Campbell.
- How to improve regression testing effectiveness?, by Ana Cavaleiro.
- Adapting fast – learning and becoming fit for living in complex technological habitats, by Nuno Guedes and Alexandrina Lemos.
- Improving Scrum with Lean Thinking, by Nuno Rafael Gomes.
- The (un)surprising truth about DevOps culture, by Manuel Pais.
- Leaner than lean startup, by Nuno Marques.
- Continuous automation, by Cristiano Cunha.
- HyP – a journey to greater efficiency, by Bruno Teixeira.
- Scaling agile through social movements, by João Gama.
- Adopted agile in a CMMI L5 enterprise: what were the final results & experiences?, by Délio Almeida.
- Remote agile, by Miguel Duarte and Paulo Gaspar.
- CMMI & Scrum: a powerful combination @ PRIMAVERA, by Paulo Correia and Rita Cunha.
- More surprises to be announced!
1 Open Discussion Space:
A live and flexible place to share questions, talk to the experts, demonstrate software and techniques, and experiment with Agile practices and ideas, aka, your opportunity to discuss the topics that you care about.
1 Discussion Panel:
Join active and influential Agile Practitioners, Managers and Executives!
Take away actionable knowledge, valuable contacts and inspiration
to make your Agile initiative a success!
The Agile Portugal 2016 Conference is proudly sponsored by:
- Celfinet (Platinum Sponsor)
- Farfetch (Gold Sponsor)
- Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP) (Gold Sponsor)
- Primavera (Gold Sponsor)
- Void (Gold Sponsor)
- BIT | SONAE (Silver Sponsor)
- Critical Manufacturing (Silver Sponsor)
- Equal Experts (Silver Sponsor)
- Critical Software (Bronze Sponsor)
- Elo Sistemas de Informação (Friend)
- Mindera (Friend)
- WeTek (Friend)
- Portugal Girl Geek Dinners (Partner)
- Scraim (Partner)
- Strongstep (Partner)
- 10web (Media Partner)
- ITInsight (Media Partner)
- Aberto até de Madrugada (Media Partner)
- Scrum Portugal (Community Partner)
Your organization can also:
- Increase the awareness of your company brand,
- Get involved in the agile community,
- and learn from the experts and practitioners…
… by applying here: http://2016.agilept.org/sponsors/
This 2016 edition of the Agile Portugal is brought to you by, in alphabetical order:
- Ademar Aguiar
- Branca Ferreira
- Catarina Carvalho
- Catarina Reis
- Filipe Correia
- João Cerdeira
- Pedro Gustavo Torres
- Ricardo Martinho
- Rui Barreira
- Teresa Carreiro
Interviews to Keynote speakers are conducted by: