Created in 2010 by practitioners, for practitioners, Agile Portugal is the premier international conference in Portugal about agile software development and its practices, technologies, attitudes and experiences, and it is suited for both experts and beginners in Agile methods.
The 7th edition of Agile Portugal will take place next June 3-4 and will be held at Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP), where more than 300 attendees are expected for two full days of conference sessions and the following stunning 4 workshops delivered by world-class facilitators/coaches:
- Coding Dojo Challenge – SOLID design principles, by Emily Bache: try out the Coding Dojo and improve your programming skills!
- Continuous Innovation & Change with PopcornFlow, by Claudio Perrone: introduce rapid change in your organization and innovate like the best companies in the world!
- Exploring The ‘Fluffy’ Side Of Agile, by Geoff Watts and Paul Goddard: learn how individuals can embrace change in their own natural behaviours!
- Sociocracy 3.0 – Growing organisational agility, navigating complexity, by James Priest, Liliana David and Hugo Lopes: learn new organizational patterns to build effective, resilient and agile organizations!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in-depth knowledge and learn from the best in their field!
From 35o€ only, you can have a remarkable opportunity to meet and learn with some of the best national and international Agile practitioners, while networking and collaborating with +300 Agile professionals from several countries:
- 2 full days of talks + 1 workshop of your choice = 350€
- 2 full days of talks + 2 workshops of your choice = 600€
Grab your ticket here and join this learning experience!