The Agile Portugal Conference is the premier international conference in Portugal about agile software development and its practices, technologies, attitudes and experiences, and it is suited for both experts and beginners in Agile methods. Created in 2010 with both experts and beginners in mind, Agile Portugal is the place where the Portuguese agile community comes together to exchange and share their experiences about agile development approaches.
From 75€ only, you can have a remarkable opportunity to meet and learn with some of the best national and international Agile practitioners, while networking with +300 Agile professionals from several countries!
Here all the invited talks of Agile Portugal 2017:
- Everyone is Part of Continuous Delivery, by Manuel Pais.
- Beyond Development, by Lukasz Olczyk.
- Visualised Flow, by Jeff Campbell.
Here all the regular talks of Agile Portugal 2017:
- XP is dead, long live XP, by Nuno Marques.
- Agile-based Active Learning, by Nuno Rafael Gomes.
- Looking beyond: What should I know before starting TDD?, by Eduardo Guerra.
- Lean Change Management, by João Gama.
- Testing challenges in a Continuous Delivery world, by Cristiano Cunha.
- From projects to product: Tales from an agile transformation, Carlos Palminha.
- Automate yourself out of a job!, by Daniel Fonseca.
- MasterChef Agile Mindset: five secrets not to forget!, by Mike Sousa.
- Continuous delivery level 11, by Nuno Marques.
- Building a Super Team, by Luís Simões.
- Unlearn your CSM, by Pedro Gustavo Torres.
- Think globally, act locally – build stronger distributed agile teams, by Amela Teftedarija and Darko Nikolic.
- Startup vs Enterprise Estimations – Two warriors with swords!, by Eduardo Ribeiro and Cornelius Engelbrecht.
- Management in an Agile Environment, by António Arrais de Castro.
- Business Engagement in real life, by Ricardo Tomé.
- The four ways to successfully engage stakeholders!, by Tiago Palhoto.
- The Value of Options, by Jeff Campbell.
- Flow and Experimentation: How Unity Ads Grows Software, by Janne Sinivirta.
- Accelerated Learning: How Agile Can Help You?, by Artur Margonari.
- Selling Agile, by João Mota.
- Feedback canvas: how and why should we use it?, by Ricardo Fernandes, Carlos Ferreira and Filipa Veiga Tavares.
Finally, Agile Portugal will end with a Panel about Site Reliability Engineering (SRE):
- DevOps and SRE in Agile environments, by Acácio Cruz, Daniel Fonseca, João Miranda, Manuel Pais and Ricardo Amaro.
Full schedule here: http://2017.agilept.org/schedule/